Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) & Sustainability Report
Our CSR service is aiming at supporting businesses to engage with its communities by adding value and enhancing their reputation among the different stakeholders. We encourage our partners to be more aware of the impact of their business on the rest of society, including their own stakeholders and the environment.
From strategic planning to helping our partners to actually implement the different CSR projects, we define the best business strategy to support the communities you operate in. Integrating our clients’ purpose, values and social initiatives into the day to day business model delivers a firm and cohesive foundation for them.
What type of reports do we deliver?
- Non-financial Statement: Meets the legal reporting requirements and gives an overview of the non-financial reporting obligation.
- GRI Referenced Report: Reporting non-financial data, according to the legal requirements and referencing the GRI Standards.
- Standard Report: Reporting topics of interest, in accordance with GRI Standards. Used by 80% of reporting organizations.
- Comprehensive Report: Reporting all specific topics, in accordance with GRI Standards.
Why HIM Public Affairs?
- We have the in-house expertise and resources to write professional sustainability reports.
- To save your time.